Thursday, April 23, 2009

Vacation's Eve

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG ~ I am so excited!


Tomorrow morning at 7 am I will get on a Greyhound bus headed for Kamloops BC. I am going to be attending Twist of Fate's Spring Knitting Retreat and I am so extremely excited.


My BFF Shannon, from Unwind Yarns has packed up a HUGE suitcase full of fibre-y goodness for me to sell while I am at the retreat. The yarn is oh-so-pretty. And of course I will be paid in yarn for all my efforts. I have already set aside a beautiful skein of Ocean Cove Merlot.


I should probably try to get some sleep...


But for those of you who are curious here is a little sneak peak of the yarn suitcase:


ttyl,
Cali

1 comment:

MsKate said...

I hope you have lots of fun this weekend and I will check in regularly for updates as I am in the shop all weekend.
Kate