Monday, August 4, 2008

Going Cruising!

OMG OMG OMG! I am going on a cruise! This cruise to be exact.

I clicked on a Ravelry Ad one day and it took me to Craft Cruises. So I looked through all the cruising options; there was one up the Canadian East Coast, one to Hawaii, and many more. Some have a knitting focus or a crocheting focus. I picked the 1 week Alaska cruise because it departs from Seattle which is the easiest for me to get to, living on the west coast and all.

There will be knitting and beading classes on this cruise so I am looking forward to learning a bit of both. I have been emailing back and forth with Melissa at Craft Cruises and she has said this cruise is great because there are 3 days at sea so lots of time for crafty classes.

I have never been on a holiday like this before, Hubby doesn't think he will like cruises so he has no desire to go on one. But he said I can go!!! Its too bad its over a year away. This is really going to teach me some patience...

Cali

3 comments:

Share said...

That sounds like soooo much fun! I'm so jealous! :D

Caliope said...

Then why dont you come too Share!

Mrs.Q said...

Wow! Do you need a room-mate?