Friday, June 29, 2012

Seaside Storms







I am so excited to finally be contributing batts to the Phat box again!  It has been nearly a year since I have had time to do more than stitch markers.  I love how these batts turned out!  I have 9 full size batts that will be available in my shop but when they are gone they are gone...  I am out of pretty much everything needed to make these batts.




Not only is it the first time in a while that I have sent in bitty batts, its the second ever time I have dyed my own fibre.  These batts are 50% fake cashmere and 15% firestar all dyed by me to look like this picture that I found during some random web surfing:




I had so much fun with this month's theme I am already half way through carding my bitty batts for next month.  I can't give away the theme but they are going to be quite sparkly!

No comments: